UWI-ROYTEC, in partnership with ACCA, brings to you ACCA-X. This new, exciting online learning programme provides the ideal foundation and knowledge which is designed to support individuals interested in Accountancy and Business.
Differentiate yourself from your peers, Boost your CV; Prepare for ACCA-X
ACCA-X courses are of the highest quality, supported by blended learning through a combination of digital learning (ACCA-X) with traditional classroom face to face sessions, delivered four times per year and accessible 24-7. The courses run for 10 weeks but learners have access to the online content for 6 months.
ACCA has realized that there are components missing from the CSEC and CAPE syllabus and ACCA-X will provide a better foundation for learners preparing for ACCA examinations.
Introductory & Intermediate Certificate
- Anyone wishing to pursue a career in Accounting, Finance or Business. (No academic qualification needed to commence this programme)
- Persons who have studied Principles of Accounts (POA) at CSEC/CXC or Accounting at the CAPE level.
Diploma in Accounting & Business
- ACCA has advised that it is better that all persons wishing to pursue ACCA-X start at the introduction and intermediate level to get a better understanding of the program. Then they can progress to the Diploma level.
- Introductory Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Diploma in Accounting & Business
The bundle of fees for ACCA-X includes:
- ACCA Registration & Subscription (valid for 1 year)
- ICATT Registration & Subscription
- UWI-ROYTEC Registration fee
- Tuition Fees
- Exams Fees
- Adds a new certificate to your CV
- Manageable segments – each course10 weeks long
- Blended design -90% online, 10% face to face sessions
- Ideal foundation for ACCA – provides exemptions from ACCA's first three (3) papers
Ideal for persons working in an accounting function and in need of certification or anyone having an interest in accounting...