Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
In this programme, participants will gain a depth of understanding about Early Childhood Care and Education and the factors that influence the lives of young children, their environment, communities and families. Participants will benefit through a well researched body of knowledge in early education theories, culture, and the social and historical aspects that influence how children learn.
Start Date: May, 2012
Duration: 2 years (part-time)
Class times: Evenings, Weekends and School Holidays
5 CXC passes or Work experience in ECCE and other academic credits, prior learning and relevant training. Applicants may be subject to an admissions interview.
Who Should Enroll
Early Childhood Principals, Teachers and Trainees, Centre Administrators and persons interested in ECCE.
- Completed Application Form and Fee of $100.00
- The original and copy of CXC certificate/s and other academic achievements/training courses
- One Passport-sized photograph
- The original and copy of one (1) of the following: National ID, Birth Certificate or Passport.
- The original and copy of your Marriage Certificate/affidavit. (Applicable only if the name is different from name on the application form).
- Letter of Recommendation from a School Principal, School Supervisor, or Religious Board. (Applications may not be considered without letter of recommendation).