Customer Service Excellence
In this intensive 2-day course, participants will gain an understanding of customer service and its implications for organisation image, competitiveness and profitability.
WHAT YOU WILL COVER:
WHERE ARE WE?
(Taking an Honest Look at Your Service)
- Back to Basics -
- Who's Next in Line?
- The Art of Giving Good Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
- What should I Stop, Keep, Improve and Start?
- Quality Groups: The Key to Continuous Improvement
- Standards of Service: You Can Manage What You Can Measure
- Saying Thanks
TOOLS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Body Language
- Tone of Voice: It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It
- Telephone & Cell Phone Etiquette
- The Extra Mile is Never Crowded
- What to Do When You Can't Say Yes
- Mastering your Electronic Mailbox
- Good Manners in Cyberspace: Email etiquette
- The Ethics of E-Mail: Facing Privacy, Permanence and Policy Issues, Working in a Wired World
- Customer Service on the Web
BEING ASSERTIVE WITH CUSTOMERS
- Getting a Challenging Customer on Your Side
- Stress Management
- It Takes Two to Tango: Getting in Step with Your Customer
- Managing Conflict with Co-Workers
BECOMING A CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAMPION
- Ten Good Customer Service Habits to Develop
- Ten Ways to be a Good Customer Service Role Model for Your Staff
- Ten Major Don'ts (And Do's) of Customer Service
- Ten Ways to Sell With Service
- Ten Questions to Ask
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Develop an awareness of the importance of the customer and enhance your role in helping to develop a long-term loyal customer base
- Improve your communication and interpersonal skills in working with different customer behaviours; and to manage complaints and difficult customer situations
- Gain an understanding of what Customer Service is and its implications for organisational image and profitability.
Individuals who interface with the public should attend.