Certified General Accountant
The CGA Program of Professional Studies provides you with the tools to succeed in business, no matter where your career takes you. You will demonstrate to employers that you have sector-specific competencies, problem-solving skills, specialized technical knowledge and the ethical integrity to lead.
You will learn from a comprehensive and dynamic curriculum that is developed by CGA Canada's renowned educational team, with the support of leading accounting and business specialists and academics from universities across Canada. The CGA profession delivers the highest standards in leading-edge financial management competencies, integrated computer technologies and independent learning support.
- Flexible Entrance - Start Anytime
- Flexible Course Delivery - Study Anywhere
- Flexible Practical Experience - Work Anywhere
- Professional Elective Choices - Choose Your Direction
- Portability - Go Anywhere
- Earn a Master or Bachelor Degree - Together with your CGA
- Earn While You Learn - Start Now
Trinidad and Tobago Representative
UWI School of Business and Applied Studies Limited (trading as ROYTEC) is the local representative for the CGA program. ROYTEC acts as the liaison between local students and the regional office in Barbados, delivers study material to students and facilitates examinations.