Please carefully read the following instructions before accessing ROYTEC's Online Services
Note: Faculty and administrative staff provided with access to these services should follow the instructions individually issued to them.
Online Student Administration System (Banner)
Each student's User ID is the same as the Student ID Number printed on his or her Student ID Card. Each student's Personal Identification Number (PIN) is set by default to his or her date of birth in the format MMDDYY; note two digits for the year.
- If at any time this PIN must be reset, the student will be required to set a new PIN upon login.
- Note that three (3) consecutive failed logins will result in an account lockout requiring a PIN reset.
- Student Training Manual: [ Click here to download (pdf) ]
Student Resource Centre (SRC)
Each student's Computer Username is the same as the Student ID Number printed on his or her Student ID Card. Each student's default password is set to his or her date of birth in the format MMDDYYYY; note four digits for the year.
- This is the same username and password used to log on to computers and wireless internet at the ROYTEC Henry Street campus.
- If a student changes his or her computer password at a ROYTEC Henry Street campus computer workstation, the same password should then be used for access to the Student Resource Centre.
live@roytec (E-mail Services)
Each student is issued a ROYTEC e-mail address in the format
which represents the "Windows Live ID" required for login. Each student's default password is set to his or her date of birth in the format MMDDYYYY; note four digits for the year.
- Each student will be required to change this default password upon first time login.
Always choose a password/PIN that is easy to remember and not easily compromised. It is strongly recommended to set a password or PIN that is at least six (6) characters in length.
A link for obtaining technical support may be found at the bottom of this page.
ACCESS ONLINE SERVICES
Note to UNB students:
If you are a University of New Brunswick (UNB) student, you should access UNB eServices at my.unb.ca
An access guide for these services may be found in the Document Downloads
- Examination Grades
- Class Registration
- Student Profile
Log on with:
- Class Materials
- Class Forums
- Past Papers
Log on with:
- Student ID and Computer Password
- E-mail Accounts
- Online Storage
- Web Applications
Log on with:
- ROYTEC e-mail address and password
- Academic Calendars
No log on required
To obtain technical assistance, the IT Unit may be contacted via telephone at (868) 627-8553 or via e-mail at
A contact form for this e-mail address may be found at the following link: [ IT Services Contact Form ]
Please be sure to include your full name, Student ID Number, the system you require assistance with and details of the problem being experienced.